• Design and development of web-based business-oriented solutions to support the daily operations of all unit departments within the company.
• Design and management of all company’s intranet systems and websites.
• Responsible for efficient operation of network infrastructure and communication devices within all company buildings.
• Management of software applications used within the company.
• Manage all IT works/installations done within the Landmark ecosystem.
• Identify opportunities where the deployment of IT can offer a competitive edge and better position the company to take advantage of future market trends.
• Design/Update website contents.
• Assist in the update of LEMA.
• Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
• Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software. Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
• Identify and report system issues to vendors. Monitor and test the resolution of those issues sent to vendors.
• Monitor antivirus software and updates and repair computers infected with spyware, adware and/or viruses.
• Monitor backup systems and procedures to ensure data security.
• Record activities, solutions and other responses to the request for service.
• Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment.
• Contribute to Landmark ICT documentation and participate in policy, procedure, and standards development.
• Consult with vendors, perform research and evaluate products to assist in the selection and purchase of equipment and installation or upgrade of systems.
• Assist users in determining appropriate software solutions to meet needs.
• Develop and provide user training for basic hardware and software use.
• Provide backup technical support for the network including router, firewall, and wireless access point.
• BSc in Computer Science or related field or additional 2–4 years of development experience required in place of a degree.
• Working knowledge of Mac and Windows; experience with Linux desirable
• Knowledge of Relational Database Systems such as Mysql, Postgres, and SQL Server
• Experience with mobile application development.
• Experience with UI/UX design for both web and mobile applications.
• Experience with Swift
• Experience with Java
• Experience with Node.js
• Agile development practices
• NoSQL database systems such as MongoDB and DynamoDB
• Experience with Amazon Web Services highly desirable
• Attention to detail.