- Drive efficient and effective delivery of our digital workplace products and services in SSA sub-region.
- Drive the transformation of our team culture, establishing a culture of customer obsession coupled with a business and product delivery mindset,.
- Drive product delivery and create a continuous feedback loop to the product engineering / development teams and account managers via regional product representatives about local requirements and specifics.
- Own local NPS (net promoter score) for all sites, driving action plans to measurably improve customer satisfaction metrics and engagement, develop and maintain a customer-obsessed mindset
- Partner across peers to execute our broader organizational transformation.
- Assist Business to build IT infrastructure projects from discovery, design and implementation phases.
- Lead and operate MyTech Lounges across the sub-region, continuously innovate the customer support experience and make every touchpoint an opportunity to delight.
- Facilitate client device lifecycle management, optimization and rationalization.
- Proactively provide oversight for the technology in all GE Healthcare sites in SSA sub-region, including end-user interactions, infrastructure needs, facility partnerships, etc.
- Tracks and monitors program status and metrics in all GE Healthcare sites to ensure milestones are met, and internal and external delivery commitments are met.
- Lead Associates and other product delivery employees in the SSA region. Continuously raise the bar for our talent, ensure the team is developing and closing gaps towards becoming a highly effective product delivery team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), Business or Marketing
- A minimum of 5 years of experience along with established leadership across the discipline and function
- Good experience and demonstrated success in IT, working in a global organization
- Good experience leading multi-discipline technical teams, across multiple service types
- Experience managing budgets, including annual budget planning and managing cost challenges
- Strong experience in customer-facing roles with a proven track record of customer success
- Must be willing to travel up to 30 %
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Africa
- Relevant experience in delivering technology support services and managing end-user interactions
- Experience using Confluence, Rally, or AHA a plus
- Strong product mindset with a focus on customer outcomes
- Strong business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting, and metrics
- Effectively manages risk and uncertainty for self and team
- Ability to evaluate products and processes to assure compliance
- Measure the impact of trends (cyclical or a shift) and takes action
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing across a complex, global matrix organization.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to help build effective processes
- Proven success with driving change in a matrix, boundary-less organization
- Proactively identifies and removes obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Hands-on experience in driving cultural transformation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Uses critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help leaders teams resolve issues and define solutions
- Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal. Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal in the face of unfavorable odds and setbacks
- Commitment, Perseverance, Passion
Inclusion and Diversity:
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.