We are young and dynamic CBN licensed MFBank with a vision to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria by leveraging technology.. We are currently recruiting for dynamic, creative, flexible and experienced team members with a passion for everything technology and a commitment to add their quota to the success of our vision.
- Provide seamless customer experience to our customers
- Engage and build customer loyalty by going the extra mile to ensure our Customers achieve their goals with our products.
- Respond to customers' requests via email, phone and other digital channels
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure effective resolution process for customers/stakeholders
- Maintain knowledge of all our products, services, and customer service policies
- Ensure all customer interactions are documented on the helpdesk management tool
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and ensure it understood by the Customer
- Recommend new services/solutions and/or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits
- Provide support and training to new Customers during the onboarding process
- Interface with other teams in order to help resolve Customer issues in a timely manner
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved on first call resolution(FCR) to the backend and follow up on a resolution.
- Ensure all IT assets are accounted for and in good working order at all times
- Log and monitor service requests from both internal and external Customers until resolved
- Provide IT support to internal staff to include hardware, software and application support
- Maintain and ensure up to date disaster recovery plan
- Liaise with 3rd party IT vendors to for the support and maintenance of systems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners and monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Onboarding and off-boarding Employees as requested and ensuring new staff have access to the right applications for their job.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree ideally in a technical discipline (Computer Science or Engineering)
- Certifications in Microsoft products or other technical certification will be beneficial
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Previous IT Support and customer service experience is a plus
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Familiarity with any (CRM) system
- Ability to understand and explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
- Passion for delivering amazing customer experience
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure