- Managing and directing operations team to achieve business targets.
-Assist in developing and updating standard operating procedures for all business operational activities.
- Building strong relationship by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Assisting in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation and termination based on the performance review.
- Provide operational support and guidance to staff.
- Assist in developing operating and capital budgets.
- Monitoring and controlling expense according to allotted budget.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training candidates.
- Manage work assignment and allocation for staff.
- Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff.
- Maintaining accurate and clear documentation for operational procedures and activities.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure team follows standard operating procedures for all operational functions.
- Conducting regular meetings with team to discuss about issues, concerns, updates etc.
WHO CAN APPLY
Individuals with a working experience of 0-5 years, with professional certification. Again core members can also apply respectively as creativity and level of leadership experience will be major criteria for screening
DURATION OF APPLICATION
14TH TO 30TH SEPTEMBER.
NOTE: All CV’s should be sent to the company’s email provided below, with a subject note of “APPLICANT FOR IT OPERATION MANAGER”. Applications will be taken from OGUN, ABUJA AND KADUNA. Your location/Contact address should be in BOLD FONT including your email address and all documents should come in MS word or PDF format.
Send all CV’s to this portal: