Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing first and second line technical support for staff and management
- Creation of new user accounts, including user folders and shares
- Diagnosing user faults e.g. login issues, profile faults, permission errors
- Email configuration and mailbox creation
- Configuration and installation of new/replacement PC, server, and peripheral hardware, including printers, whiteboards, projectors, scanners, etc.
- Installation and support of new networking hardware e.g. switches, wireless access points
- Network fault diagnosis
- Access information on the CCTV system as required and produce copies for the Senior Management Team, and police as required. Ensure all CCTV equipment is operating correctly and report any faults to the Network Manager
- Package software for deployment using technologies
- Support of installed applications assisting in diagnosing software faults
- Manage & update door access control system
- Perform patch/upgrade testing as part of the hotel patch management processes
- Ensure security of IT infrastructure maintenance/monitoring of antivirus, patching, and network monitoring
- Undertake proactive research into system upgrades
- Management and configuration of the hotel wireless and telephone systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to provide strategic guidance and counsel to clientele in the assessment and development of existing and/or proposed systems.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment