Job Description and Responsibilities
- Design and maintain an efficient and effective IT system by:
- Ensuring the smooth running of computer systems, switches, routers, internet and Effective optimization by personnel
- Designing, maintaining and updating the company’s website, social media accounts and other customer relation platforms for improved user experience.
- Provide support for continuous operation, improvement and security of the company’s process system by Verifying functionality of hardware and software components and providing operations and system support to personnel.
- Troubleshooting and resolving hardware faults and malware
- Monitoring servers, LAN/WAN, and WiFi to ensure full coverage and conduct consistent network backup operations.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance and upgrades.
- Restricting access to the unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Maintaining and monitoring periodic subscriptions of licenses and other IT services.
- Carry-out other functions that may be assigned to you by the Support Service Manager or the management from time to time in the attainment of the department goals
- Good knowledge and understanding of programming languages, operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, software, email server and other Windows-based systems), and protocols, social media management, IT equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance monitoring database management software (SQL Server).
- Good oral and written communication skills and good analytic and problem-solving skill
- Accuracy and attention to details, strong ethics, organizational and reliability skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- The team focused and result-oriented and ability to take initiative and multitask
- First degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related fields
- IT Certifications are an added advantage.
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ cognate experience.
Salary : N682,783.72 per annum