Are you an IT Marketer with a passion for business development and delivering great customer experience? Do you have a particular interest and background in sales/retail, business management, or marketing and are ready to work in a very diverse technology environment? Gurugeeks IT/Telecoms provides a diverse range of design, engineering, and digital technology business skills. Our focus is to provide distinctive solutions in areas of IT, Telecoms and Electrical Power Systems. Gurugeeks was founded in March 2014 and incorporated on the 22nd of May 2015 and since then our prestigious team has contributed massively to the development and diverse modern technologies, products and services that people need and use every day. Be part of the team that develops and runs our digital IT platforms, driving innovation in how we deliver to our customers and the rest of the business. Our Lagos Product Team is expanding with multiple opportunities available at different levels. We are looking for IT Marketers to strategically acquire customers for all Gurugeeks products and services.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Lead marketing campaigns, and connect with potential customers to present and communicate the benefits and values of all Gurugeeks product and services portfolio via multiple communication channels
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Provide copy for product marketing activities
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Create daily/weekly/monthly newsletters Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Compiling, distributing, and presenting ideas, information, and strategies that will lead to higher revenue for the business Coordinating promotional activities, events, and interviews
- Managing production and performance of multimedia content Maintaining websites and tracking data analytics
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system Monitoring budgets and liaising with the Finance department Managing social media campaigns
- A minimum academic degree or postgraduate qualification in a subject such as marketing, economics, business, statistics or sociology can be beneficial.
- Some level of technical business management skills/background, experience in IT/Telecoms pricing model, sales, commercial awareness, and negotiating skills
- Communicating with people from all backgrounds is essential.
- Membership and professional qualifications offered by professional bodies.
- An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays.
- We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family.
- From our market-leading parental leave policies to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plans,s and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Gurugeeks.
Work Type: Gurugeek's flexible working approach means you’ll come to your contracted hub location office as and when needed to get things done for your role and for tasks that require it, otherwise you will be able to work from home. Our ‘Office in a Box’ home-working kit will be available for all who need it during your onboarding journey.
Together we can
All offers of employment for this role are subject to background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks to meet the regulators standards.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.