Our client, an Agric supply and manufacturing company is looking to hire an ICT Manager. The IT manager is responsible for the supervision, implementation, and maintenance of a company’s computing needs. You will ensure the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware, and software used within a company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Manage the company’s website, social media, and digital marketing.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Evaluating technology risks to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of cognitive experience as an IT Manager
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interfaces, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, website management, and digital marketing.
- Must have Hardware and networking experience.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Location: Ogere, Ogun
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.