I.T MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
• Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
• Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
• Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
• Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
• Oversee the creation and delivery of Newsletters.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
I.T MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of experience working in IT operations.
• Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
• Web development and design skills are a plus.
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
• Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
NB: • Written and Oral interview / Examination will be conducted for shortlisted applicants in FCT-Abuja and Lagos.
• Fringe benefits include accommodation available to successful candidates selected to start Work (People living outside Abuja only) and lots more