- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Oversee the creation and delivery of Newsletters.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working in IT operations.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Web development and design skills are a plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- A firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
• Fringe benefits include accommodation available to successful candidates selected to start Work (People living outside Abuja only) and lots more
Position: Full Time
Location: FCT- Abuja
Applications should be sent on or before 26th April 2021.