We are looking to hire a Talented IT manager to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Administration of the Institution local, wide, wireless, Internet.
- Administration of intranet networks and all related software programs
- Responsible for user administration, support and training, and maintaining system specification
- Ensures the organization’s technology resource system is operating in a secure and stable manner
- Supervises unit staff, coordinating them and training subordinates to assume the unit head position
- Ensuring the availability and maintenance of core Banking software CBS.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant course
- Minimum of three years of working experience
- Excellent knowledge of software, and hardware operating systems.
- Team building, people management
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Relationship Management.
- Working in the bank or Microfinance will be an added advantage
- Additional relevant professional Qualifications like CISCO, SQL, etc.
Location: Benin City
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 240,000
Other Benefits include:
- Pensions scheme
- 20 days annual leave
- Birthday Package
- Medical care
- Subsidies accommodation for a year
- 13th month’s salary in December
- Local and international training
- Performance bonuses
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.