We are looking to hire Part-Time and Full-time Instructors. Our mission is to teach 21st Century soft and technical skills, to empower our students, and to change their lives for the better. We are building the future of digital learning in Africa and the Middle East by making technology training programs accessible to everyone! We believe in excellence in everything that we do, and this starts with our instructors. We have an international team, and we continue to look for talented hands-on people who can join us to achieve our mission. GoMyCode is a student-first organization that pushes our students to develop their self-learning and collaboration skills, work on real practical projects, as well as teach them how to build, design, and ship impactful tech products.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Inspire students to learn today’s in-demand technical and soft skills.
- Coach students to independently find solutions to their problems.
- Guide students in their learning path, encouraging them to learn by making.
- Organize weekly meetings and follow-ups with students to ensure their progress.
- Evaluate assignments and hold simulated job interviews.
- Organize and facilitate group workshops.
- Liaise with the training center to guarantee an ideal student experience.
- Assist new instructors through the GoMyCode Mentorship Program.
- Record video courses to optimize the student's learning experience.
- Provide feedback on how we can improve!
- Other tasks could arise according to the position and the needs of the team.
- Passion for teaching and students
- Sufficient English language skills
- Strong technical skills in the subject matter to be taught
- A positive attitude and a 'can do' approach
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
Nice to have
- Degree and/or work experience in the subject matter to be taught
- Previous experience in education
- A competitive salary that increases over time
- Performance-based bonuses
- Continuing education: take GoMyCode courses for free
- The opportunity to join an amazing team and change people’s lives!
About the role
Subjects: Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Power BI, CyberSecurity, Deep Learning, DevOps, Digital Marketing, Advanced Digital Marketing : SEO and E-Commerce, Game Development, Kids Classes (Game and Web), Linux, Python, UX/UI Design, Web Development (React/Node), Embedded systems, Graphic Design 1, Graphic Design 2: Adobe Photoshop Pro, Tech for Business: Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.