- Meeting with the IT coordinating Manager to discuss IT needs.
- Designing and installing computer hardware.
- Installing software and networking systems.
- Troubleshooting issues that have to do with systems, software and network.
- Ensuring by installing high-level software security systems.
- Training staff on installed hardware and software.
- Fixing hardware, software and networking issues.
- Responding to general IT requests.
- Ensuring installation of patches and that security software are kept up to date.
- Filing monthly reports for the IT coordinating Manager.
- First degree/HND/OND in Computer Science or engineering.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Good knowledge of general OS, ERP, programming languages, and Office suites.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Ability to manage IT projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot simple to complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.