- Must be good with strategic planning for effective results.
- Overseeing the overall activities of the sales team.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans for the team.
- Monitoring and identifying key strengths of each team member and assign tasks accordingly.
- Motivating the sales team and creating an atmosphere for healthy competition.
- Providing the sales team with constructive feedback and help with solving and meeting client needs.
- Writing reports and presenting to management for decision making.
- Must be able to train and educate team on best sales practices.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the team.
- Discovering training needs and providing coaching.
- Supervise essential key account possibilities.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales, or any related field.
- 6 years of progressive experience in sales is required with proven work experience as a team leader.
- Must be enthusiastic about Technology with respect to the Internet of Things (IoT)