The ideal candidate would be agile, ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
Eligible applicants should possess:
• A good Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
• Possession of a Master’s degree and/or ISO 27001/22301/20000, COBIT 2019, CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, PRINCE2, CISSP would be an advantage
• Working knowledge of frameworks standards and regulations, including PCI, ISO 27001/22301/20000, NIST CSF, GDPR, COBIT
• Experience in conduct VAPT would an advantage.
• 5-7 years of experience in an information systems environment, with strong
knowledge of IT Governance and Systems Information Security