We are recruiting the role of a qualified and result/process-oriented professional.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Conduct Information Security Management System (ISMS) of the Organization in line with ISO27001:2018 Readiness and Gap Assessments.
- Support the implementation of ISO 27001:2018 ISMS risk assessment, evaluation & documentation
- Assists clients with the implementation of the Information Security Management Systems framework.
- Support the evaluation and implementation of ISO 27001:2018 operational control domains.
- Support the Development / Alignment and Review or Validate ISO 27001:2018 ISMS functional unit policies, objectives, performance measurement matrices, process manuals, and system documentation support.
- Develop ISO 27001:2018 specific procedure and policy documents as a part of the implementation effort
- Assisting clients and providing them guidance in their ISO 27001 certification efforts
- Perform ISO 27001:2018 internal audits for clients and prepare corresponding reports
- Assist internal teams in creating and refining our ISO 27001 and ISMS tools, templates, and presentation per project requirements
- Execute projects as per the timelines and submit deliverables as per International Standards.
- Lead projects related to ISO 27001, PCI DSS, GDPR, IT GRC solution, and implementation
- Undertake measures to improve project delivery methodology and create contingency plans to manage crises
- Be the face and interface for all assigned clients
- Ensure timely closure of milestones and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information systems, IT or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of direct ISO 27001 audit and/or implementation related experience
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently on engagements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Compulsory Certifications -CISA, ISO 27001 Lead auditor, CISSP
- Familiarity with industry compliance standards and regulations (e.g., NITDA)
- Certifications in PMP, ITIL, and COBIT are an added advantage
- Experience in data privacy standards like GDPR, CCPA, and ISO 27701 is an added advantage
- MSc in a relevant field is an added advantage
- Competitive salary
- Health/Property insurance
- Annual leave and other benefits