The IP Engineer will be responsible for designing, integrating, and implementing IP-based services on the Main One network.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Providing innovative network solutions and engaging OEMs when required.
- Driving the MainOne IPv6 strategy
- Network design, planning, administration, and maintenance.
- IP multicast setup and IOS-XE, IOS-XR router deployments
- Ensuring knowledge transfer for level-1 IPNOC.
- Troubleshooting and resolving WAN/LAN connectivity issues.
- Managing bandwidth of the IP backbone for optimal performance.
- Performing routine checks and maintenance on all network elements.
- Routing protocol troubleshooting experience in a large-scale network (BGP, IS-IS OSPF, EIGRP)
- Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches.
- Monitoring of network elements and ensuring prompt repair and restoration of all faulty/down sites/links.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of network equipment such as routers, switches, and firewalls like Cisco ASA, Fortigate
- Exploring existing knowledge base and making recommendations to improve systems, solutions, and processes.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field
- Relevant professional/technical certifications like CCNP, and JNCIS, (CCIE is an advantage)
- Good presentation skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Time and self-management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of networking technologies - TCP/IP, BGP, DNS, VPNs, EVPN, VxLAN, SDWAN, SDN, etc.
- Hands-on experience configuring Firewalls, Cisco and Juniper routers,
- Service provider experience in technologies like MPLS L2VPN, L3VPN, ISIS,BGP, Segment Routing
- Proven capacity in designing and implementing complex, high-performance networks with multiple locations and applications, preferably service provider networks.
- Scripting knowledge is an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.