IOS Mobile App Engineer (Flutter)
the shawn Business
Software & Data
We're seeking an experienced iOS mobile app engineer to join our team. In this role, you'll be responsible for developing and maintaining our iOS apps, ensuring they're user-friendly, scalable, and performant. You'll work closely with our product and design teams to ensure the apps meet business and user needs. The candidate must be fluent with flu
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Transform mockups into pixel-perfect screens, create and optimize graphics for the mobile app
- Ability to work with and optimize animations and transitions in Flutter (without trading off performance)
- Translate requirements, verbal, written and implied, into code
- Write automated test cases to ensure error-free code and reliable performance.
- Work with backend engineers collaboratively to integrate cloud based API's to support the application.
- Report and estimate the development status on a regular basis
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- Experience building pixel-perfect, robust, complex, and accessible user interfaces and applications for mobile.
- Experience with cross platform development in Flutter(Dart) for iOS.
- Experience defining and integrating with Web Service APIs
- Experience with websockets is a bonus
- Enthusiastic about quality design and user experience
- Inquisitive and highly-motivated self-starter and problem solver with a drive to integrate, communicate, and work well with large projects and teams
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Working with a previous fintech or crypto project is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.