- Design and build advanced applications for the Android/iOS/ PowerApps platform
- Participate in S/W product development lifecycle from requirement gathering to feasibility study to suggesting UI//UX flow.
- Implement clean architecture design principles and develop secure and scalable code structure.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- A candidate with minimum 1 year of experience in Android app development.
- Should have published at least one original Android app.
- A clear understanding of the mobile development life cycle is a must.
- A proven experience with Android SDK and working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Working experience in iOS development
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- 1 year of work experience.
- Experience in working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks.
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects.
- Good problem-solving skills and logical reasoning skills is required.
- The ideal candidate must have proven expertise in Artificial Intelligence(including deep learning algorithms),Machine Learning and/or NLP.