- Working with clients to identify their unique investment goals.
- Formulating investment strategies based on client goals.
- Issuing client documents, including monthly or yearly portfolio reports.
- Managing client documents
- Communicating openly, consistently, and honestly with clients and always keeping them informed about changes to your investment strategy.
- Suggesting investment products based on client needs.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, marketing, economics, or a related discipline.
- 2 years experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mind with good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident decision-making abilities.
Salary is attractive with a commission.