Our client is a member of one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments. The group provides products and services across traditional asset classes, with plans to extend our products and services to include Alternative Assets products such as Private Credit Funds.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- The Investment Principal (IP) will develop, structure, position, and launch Alternative Assets products, to attract investments from High Networth Individuals and Institutional investors such as Family Offices, local Pension Fund Administrators, Offshore Fund Managers, Sovereign Wealth Funds, and International Development Finance Agencies.
- Also, the IP will originate investment outlets for funds raised, after conducting detailed credit analysis on potential outlets, monitor the performance of such investments, report regularly to the Supervisory team and the Investment Committee, and assist with investment ideas generation for existing products, to make them more competitive.
- At least 10 years’ credit origination and underwriting experience
- Good first degree from a reputable university
- ACA/CFA qualification will be an added advantage
- Relevant Credit and Underwriting Certifications
- Relevant Alternative Assets experience
- Registration with the Securities & Exchange Commission, Nigeria, as an approved person/sponsored Individual, will be an added advantage
- Relevant experience in Alternative Assets
- Strong academic qualifications and quite intellectual
- Working in a disciplined credit environment
- Entrepreneurial skill
- Strong motivation and drive
- Good Business Manager
- Ability to work and make decisions independently as well as collaborate effectively as part of a wider team.
- Strong persuasion and communication skills
- Understanding of Financial Statements
- Supervisory skill
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Portfolio Management Experience
- Credit Risk Management
- Building New Business Relationships
- Strategy Development & Execution
- Understanding of Private Credit
- Fund Raising