We are looking to hire a talented Investment Planner who will ensure their clients make wise and profitable decisions to meet their financial goals. The candidate should have direct experience in providing effective financial advice to a variety of individuals and businesses. Effective communicator, highly analytical & customer oriented.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Evaluate client's financial documents including their income expenses, liabilities
- Offer support and guidance in financial, insurance, and investment planning
- Create strategic financial plans and budgets for clients
- Monitor client's needs and adjust their financial plans accordingly
- Present and market financial products and services
- Find potential clients and foster long-lasting relationships
- Possess Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance, or a similar field
- At least 2 years of experience
- Ability to analyze large amounts of financial data
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and possess excellent problem-solving abilities
- possess outstanding communication and presentation skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.