- Formulate and implement a strategy to increase the pool of HNI’s the Group transacts with
- Pitch for business relationships with Local Corporates, PFA’s, Insurance companies, and other non-Financial Institutions (Institutional Sales & Marketing) etc.
- Manage key relationships with customers to ensure the smooth running of these accounts.
- Oversee, Supervise and Coordinate an effective online marketing strategy.
- Development and implementation of service improvement strategies.
- Attain targeted sales goals, performance targets, and customer satisfaction through the effective management of resources.
- Together with Business Heads, review strategies for all networked customers with a view to enhancing business volumes and earnings.
- Implement marketing strategies to develop an existing portfolio and develop new opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and provide products and services to satisfy clients’ needs and achieve business objectives.
- Prepare and agree with the line Manager on a call-planning in order to maximize returns in line with business strategy.
- Provide clients with Investment Advisory services.
- Develop executive contact plan and arrange meetings between proposed clients, head of the unit, and the MD.
- Must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting or other disciplines
- A second degree and Master’s degree will be an advantage
- A professional qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 4 years hands-on experience with a good sales track record in Institutional sales with an emphasis on Stockbroking, Capital Market, and other Financial Instruments (Treasury bills, Bonds, etc.)