- Initiate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule follow-up calls to publicize company products, current promotions, and discounts.
- Identify and exploit business opportunities through extensive research on prospects and their businesses.
- Collaborative and individual design and recommend tailor-made investment solutions to current and prospective clients based on client need analysis
- Organize, promote and sell all investment products through locked-in contracts; strengthening established relationships through marketing calls
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the stated time frame
- Keep and maintain an accurate log of all scheduled market calls, customer/client engagement status, and customer complaints
- Prepare and analyze reports on client interest and need analysis, innovative solutions (products), competitive activities, and feasibility market survey to management.
- Establish and forging sustainable relationships with customers by providing support and guidance role function
- Research and recommend new industry opportunities and service improvement.
- Continuous self-development by maintaining professional and technical knowledge and adopting constructive manager feedback
- Ensuring quality assurance in identifying product improvements and new products in cognizance with industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Continuous education on the benefits of savings and investing in the business to prospective and current clients
- Adhering to the organization standards and benchmarking to state-of-the-art sales or marketing practices
- Develop and deploy individual and team strategies to bolster sustainable sales.
Qualifications / Requirements / Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of work experience.
- Marketing experience in microfinance/investment companies is an added advantage
- Must have the ability to produce performance and results with little supervision, honesty, work ethics, concern for others and personal responsibility.
- Strong candidates will have a personality that causes them to love the network to find prospects, are goal-driven, highly confident with sales experience.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Highly motivated with an aptitude for persuasion and negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- High energy level, motivated, and target-driven with a proven track record in a sales environment.