UPDC is transforming the real estate industry and is looking to bring on an exceptional, talented, and high-performance driven Investment Associate to join our team. The Investment Associate will provide financial planning and analysis for the Company to determine the best use of resources to achieve business objectives and inform commercial decisions. The Manager will be expected to produce regular reports using financial data and work collaboratively across various business units to analyse business performance and strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The roles and responsibilities of the Investment Associate will include:
- Analyse financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends.
- Develop financial models to support new developments, investments, business planning, and forecasting decisions, and create recommendations to be presented to management and executives.
- Drive the implementation of new funding projects, including coordinating the selection and activities of advisers and other stakeholders
- Prepare monthly financial performance reports for regular leadership reviews and Board meetings. This includes analysis of past results, variance analysis, identifying trends, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Consult with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans and develop initiatives and policies to improve financial growth.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Aid in the corporate and project capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes.
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data.
- Analyse existing product and service lines and conduct comparable market research to support internal financial analysis to improve the overall profitability of the business.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions, and trends.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards;
- All other duties may be required by the CEO or CFO to improve the financial performance of the business.
- 3- 5+ years of corporate finance or other relevant experience
- CFA certification will be an added advantage
- Master’s Degree preferred, or BA, BSc, or B.Com degree required (in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Statistics)
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively heavy role
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/High proficiency in financial modelling techniques
Personality and Interpersonal Skills:
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently.
- Experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management.
- Strong financial modelling experience.
Salary: NGN6 million - 8million
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.