- Dealing Clerk of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Investment Analyst/Authorised Dealer with a minimum of 5 years trading experience.
- A solid understanding of financial markets and Issuing House functions both Equity and Debt Securities.
- First degree in Accounting, Economics or any Social sciences
- Minimum of 5 years of Stock trading experience and must be in a Stockbroking/Investment Banking Firm.
- Registration with SEC is an advantage.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (ACS)
- Strong sales and business acumen
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have good understandings of the Rules and Regulations governing the Nigerian Capital Market.