We have an immediate opening for an Analyst. The primary function of this role is to provide real and sustained value to the firm and our portfolio companies. As an Analyst, you will have meaningful exposure to all aspects of private company investing on a small team. The role requires a strong sense of self-motivation and quantitative skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage and maintain deal documentation process
- Organize meetings and summarize call notes
- Assist employees with first-level AV and conference call setup
- Facilitate relationships between the portfolio companies
- Prepare analysis and research presentations for the group. Actively read and seek out new information sources to stay abreast of industry trends
- Monitor current investments and track key metrics and company performance.
- A Bachelor's Degree from a highly rated university
- Background in financial and consulting services
- A strong passion for investing and evaluating investment opportunities both quantitatively and qualitatively
- A strong sense of urgency and self-motivation to work autonomously
- Limitless curiosity about business models and understanding of how companies make money
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
Remuneration: NGN 350,000 gross
Metis Capital Partners is a Nigerian family office focused on brokering and delivering attractive, large-ticket transactions in Africa. Our principal and founder is Hakeem Belo-Osagie.
- We do only first-class business and only in a first-class way
- We take a long view of relationships because we are in the relationship business
- We believe in the future and bet the firm that way
- We are all different, we recognize that, and we win
- We celebrate the good times
- We do it for the team
- We play to win.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.