Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following,
Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
Analyze data to anticipate future needs
Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Reporting - To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Proven working experience of 2 years internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance.