- Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks
- Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete/redundant raw materials to maximize the availability of working capital
- Ensure that the goods inward / stock control department is well organized and controlled to sufficiently support production and the goals of the business.
- Ensure incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
- Liaising with procurement department to ensure any materials that are late or holding up production for whatever reason are chased and followed up until received.
- BSc or HND in Business Management with a minimum of 6 – 9 years of working experience
- Professional certification in warehousing and material management
- Ability to work and deliver under minimal or no supervision
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Location: Okpella, Edo, Nigeria