- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory and ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels
- Use internal platforms to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with internal team members and staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with our partners and stakeholders to maintain expectations around business objectives and deliverables.
- Perform other duties as delegated and assigned by your Line Manager.
- Minimum of HND or BSc.
- Must live in Lagos State. (Lagos Island)
- 2 years of experience in the same role.
- Must have strong knowledge of Google Apps (Sheet, Docs e.t.c).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-driven and proactive.
- Inventory experience is an added advantage.