- Initiate a systematic approach to an effective inventory management processes.
- Responsible for counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and records.
- Introducing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining records, ordering new items, pulling out expired items and keeping records of transferred merchandise.
- Provision of weekly inventory reports and making monthly projections to management.
- HND/BSC in the field of Sciences preferably Management Sciences
- Must have at least 3 years experience in automated inventory management
- Must have relevant experience in the industry with large scale inventory demands e.g E-commerce, FMCG, Electronics stores or Processed Food & Drinks Distribution company.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS office packages and relevant inventory software.
- Preferably male for gender balancing.
- Residing within commutable distance to Victoria Island will be an added advantage.