- Performing critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock.
- Creating a standard Inventory procedure for BOS Factory.
- Maintaining updated and accurate records of vehicle parts and accessories.
- Reviewing documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Developing and implementing improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities.
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfilment.
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions.
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management
- Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels; processing purchasing orders as required; tracking orders and investigating discrepancies.
- Keeping a record of purchases, maintaining a database, performing a physical count of inventory, and reconciling actual stock count to report on the computer.
- Receiving, unpacking, and labelling items purchased.
- Processing and documenting returns as required following established procedures.