Prepare purchase orders receiving storing issuing the goods managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
Involved in preparing the inventories maintaining the stock records using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders
- Prepare reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged spoilt etc.
- Coordinates the purchasing inventory and warehousing functions.
- Physical inventories/cycle counts – coordinate all physical inventories/cycle counts and perform book-to-physical research/corrections periodically for all branches.
- Partner with all areas of the Company to ensure appropriate levels of inventory are maintained
- Review, reconciliation, and correction of production information and related inventory impacts
- Reporting and analysis – provide decision making information with accurate and timely reporting that is insightful and helpful to the management team and relevant stakeholders
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of inventory
- In-depth understanding of generally accepted principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Hands-on experience with inventory software packages, like ERPs, advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail for numbers and quantitative skills
- Degree (or equivalents) in Management, Finance or any relevant.