Take responsibility for the management of the machine parts inventory processes and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensure compliance with all authorisation levels required for stock releases.
- Ensure proper recording keeping and posting of stock items, either through the bin cards or the ERP.
- Consult with the user department to generate max/min stock level.
- Ensure safe and good housekeeping in the stores.
- Ensure availability of material handling equipment.
- HND/BSc (Purchasing and Supply/Business Management) Experience – 3 Years
- MBA/HND/BSc (Mechanical Engineering) Experience – 0 - 2 Years
- Direct experience in the inventory management process.
- Proficient in inventory management software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of cement production process.
- Good knowledge of relevant parameters and standards applicable to cement manufacturing.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development