- Obtains copies of invoices for aircraft spare parts and other engineering inventory items received /paid on an ongoing basis.
- Obtains schedules/copies of documents reflecting the receipt and utilization of aircraft spare parts for specific aircraft on weekly basis.
- Maintains comprehensive and updated Inventory movement records that show clearly the receipts and utilization of all aircraft spare parts and other inventory-related items at any given period.
- Ensures all perpetual stock-taking and accountability with analysis of any discrepancies and advises relevant parties accordingly.
- Coordinates the processing of Form A and Form M for engineering items as the need arises in consultation.
- Continuous Interface & Follow-up with various parties to resolve Inventory-related issues as at when required as the need arises –E.g. Engineering Store staff, Procurement staff, Station Managers, Commercial Team, etc. in consultation with Line Manager.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting
- 3 – 5 years experience in Inventory Management & Control required.
- ACA or other Professional Certification in Inventory Management & Control would be an added advantage
- Aviation Experience would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must be a team player.