- Quote the product features and price according to key clients’ requests and technical requirements
- Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation, and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales, and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the product. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms that are relevant to customers
- Provide market analysis in Saudi Arabia for marketing strategy and ensure implementation of the marketing strategy in Local Customer Team (LCT).
- Conduct market, competitor, and win/loss analysis; provide feedback from the field for the purpose of Interventional product gaps analysis; participating in the price execution process
- Provide support in reference sites management, manage customer calls/meetings
- Provide promotion support of the product in Sub Sahara Africa (SSA) including, but not limited to coordinated marketing strategy, participation, and organization of national/local conferences and symposia
- Help with and develop a network of Local and National Key Opinion Leaders
- Participate in the creation and realization of strategic projects and multi-modality solutions
- Participate in LCT and modality operational mechanisms including, but not limited to deals analysis & reviews
- Keep up to date data in CRM systems (SFDC, etc.).
Required Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Medical Degree or Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a technical/clinical field
- 5 - 10 years of work experience in an Interventional Imaging environment.
- Confident use of MS Office (especially Excel and other data-based programs);
- Excellent communication skills; Intermediate level English; Ability to deliver results in a tight schedule.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
- Knowledge of the SSA Interventional dynamics, the Product portfolio for GE, and other solution providers.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration, and support.