- Are you a Fresh Graduate (Pre-NYSC), HND graduate or an OND holder looking for an internship opportunity or industry experience?
- Are you passionate about teaching children?
- Are you innovative, creative and curious about how machines and robotics are designed and put to use?
- Can you use bricks to teach children basic concepts in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths? If yes, then you may soon become one of our Instructors or Operations Intern in our 2021 recruitment/internship programme.
Basic requirements for Operations Interns:
- Prospect MUST be an OND/HND holder in an Engineering/Science/Education related course from a reputable institution of learning.
- Fresh Graduates (Pre-NYSC)
- MUST have at least (2-5) years working experience in a reputable organisation or school and must have completed the mandatory NYSC scheme.
Who we are:
Founded in 2008, Young Engineers operates Engineering after-school activities in over 50 countries including Nigeria. Our mission is to prepare 4-15-year-old students for the changing demands of the 21st-century workforce. With over 30,000 happy students globally, Young Engineers has been recognized by the Harvard School of Education and the European Union Commission.
At Young Engineers, we believe in engaging our students’ education processes while developing their learning skills. We understand that every child has a different technique for learning and retaining information; yet, we have found out that making learning fun is the lowest common denominator for a successful education. We have meticulously generated hands-on curricula, which combine education and entertainment, creating our unique “edutainment” method.