Daily update and auditing of the ajo collection officers daily.
• Carry out strategic and impromptu checks on ajo customers to verify documented information reported by ajo collection officers.
• Carry out detailed investigations when discrepancy, cash suppression or fraud is noticed.
• Internal control checks and records to safeguard company assets.
• Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures and systems to improve operational efficiency.
• Ensure compliance with the bank’s policy, procedure and regulations.
• Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
• Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with bank and industry policies.
• Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
• Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls.
• Daily, weekly and monthly report.
Skills and educational requirement
- Degree/HND in Accounting or its equivalent
- 2 - 3years post NYSC experience in Internal Control or Internal Audit function; preferably with financial services, microfinance or public policy.
- Good exposure to microfinance, finance or banking industry will be highly desired
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple deadlines.
- Good Planning and project management abilities.
- Strong attention to details, and
- Highly organized with a good demonstration of leadership skill