- Develop and drive communications that engage and inspire employees around the company's mission, leadership principles, launches, and other priorities in various forms (articles, memes, infographics, videos, etc.)
- Experiment with new, creative ways to reach employees with the news and information they care about.
- Design experiences that reinforce and build the company culture
- Develop communication plans that think long-term, tying multiple communication moments together into broader strategies.
- Research, write, edit, and publish communications with an obsession for quality, accuracy, and engagement.
- Work across teams to mine for content that can be tailored and repurposed for our global audience.
- Routinely measure and report out to stakeholders regarding the impact of internal communications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Four years of professional communications experience in a business, media, or ad agency.
- Skilled at building relationships across teams, functions, and levels.
- Experience project managing and coordinating content for events.
- Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced environments.
- Effective team player who can lead efforts across functions.