- Manage the development and monitor execution of the Financial, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Audit Plans
- Ensure team members possess the required skills to conduct financial audits
- Ensure that audit procedures are strictly adhered to, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analysing evidence, and documentation of processes and procedures
- Evaluate financial records and establish risk-based audit programs
- Review and validate the financial & operational audit report prepared by the team
- Make recommendations to enhance the internal control system
- Perform and Manage ad hoc or special audit assignments, investigations as instructed by the Management
- Ensure full utilization of Audit tools throughout the audit assignments
- B.Sc or HND in any Social Science with either ACA, ACCA, or ICMA.
- International Financial Reporting Standards competency;
- 5 years post professional qualification experience in a similar Industry, Auditing; Assurance; and/or Consulting Environment;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint Applications and proficient in the usage of at least two  widely-used Auditing and Accounting Software.
- Team player; proven leadership; and strong communication skills – both oral and written.
- Registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission [SEC] as a SPONSORED INDIVIDUAL will be an added advantage.