- Carry out the company’s full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives of the management.
- Establish and evaluate areas of significant business risk as well as determine the internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Should be able to acquire, resolve and evaluate documentation.
- identify discrepancy and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Keep open communication with management and audit committee
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to management and/or Risk Committees.
· B.Sc. degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or Economics
· Proven working experience as an internal Auditor with 3 years’ work experience
· Must have computer skills on MS Office, accounting software.
· Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
· High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
· Sound independent judgement.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
· Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
Applicant must be between the age of 20-27 years.