- Conduct the audit of the Bank's processes and transactions (Branch Audit, Centralized Functions Audit, Anti-money Laundering and Implant Audit) in line with approved audit plan.
- Render quarterly internal audit returns to CBN and circularization of foreign and local banks.
- Review of Value Added Tax (VAT) and Withholding Tax (WHT) and income ledger postings (monthly)
- Liaise with tax authorities on VAT and WHT reconciliation and refunds.
- Monitor adherence to approved service level agreements
- Prepare Operations Performance Report (OPR)
- 4+ years work experience ( in Internal Audit/Control is an added advantage)
- Bachelor's Degree
- ACA, ACCA or relevant qualification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of basic computing skills
- Audit skills
- Analytical reasoning
- Keen sense of observation
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills
- Interpersonal/Customer service skills
- Good knowledge of the operations of the teams being audited
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements, laws and statues