To be committed to “changing the face of IT" through innovative thinking, problem solving and continuous learning. The ability to learn and adapt new technologies is reflected in the quality of the product. As a software developer, ability to work with a small team and can switch teams and projects as business grows and evolves. Also being versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Team Lead, Software Development and Delivery
- Delivering a complete front-end application with responsiveness using React or NextJS or Angular
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Participate in every stage of feature development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation, including fixing of critical bug under a tight release deadline.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Integrate web components and pages with outside data sources and backend APIs
- Create unit tests for features
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of the product/feature
- Contribute to design and overall product architecture
- OND, HND, BSc/MSc Graduate with an engineering or science degree
- 1 year work experience as a Front-End software developer
- Good UI/UX Interface Design/Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent collaborative skills.
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- Attention to detail; Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Work Schedule: Hybrid
Remuneration: NGN 60,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.