The ideal candidate will work as part of a team in an agile environment to deliver software systems and manage client relationships. The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills and a good understanding of how software and IT systems work. Some background in the financial and capital markets is a big plus.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: No Experience
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Review Business and Functional requirements and give feedback on gaps identified.
- Work with project teams to develop, maintain, and execute test plans and scripts.
- Execute functional tests, and identify, document, and track defects to ensure resolution.
- Develop a detailed understanding of client business processes.
- Execute regression tests in support of regular software releases.
- Develop estimates for quality assurance tasks.
- First-level technical support for clients using our products.
- Maintain help documentation for our products.
- Facilitate client training on the use of our products
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of how web-based, mobile, and desktop applications work
- A good understanding of how application programming interfaces (API) work is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.