- Can create 3D drawings and design with 3D Softwares
- Researching and gathering information and photographs relating to the project
- Producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients
- Sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients
- Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Contract out services to other vendors, including painting and carpeting, curtains, tiling, etc.
- Supervise vendors and assistants who carry out your plans and perform administrative tasks
- Strong creative background with the ability to manage multiple projects and customers.
- Experience with 2D and 3D space planning.
- Experience with colour pallet selections and textiles.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Colour Balancing Skills
- Commitment to Client Services
- Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture;
- Experience with design tools such as AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, and Revit.