An Interior design company is looking to hire an experienced and competent interior designer
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Have In-depth working knowledge of interior decoration and styling.
- Approach customers as they enter the showroom, inquire about the type of furniture/product they want.
- Educate clients about products and establish good rapport/storytelling with potential customers
- Has completed interior design projects with workings to show
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations
- Use computer-aided drafting (CAD) and related software to produce documents.
- Advise client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and use of furnishings or equipment, and colour coordination.
- Able to use Ms. applications such as PowerPoint to present designs
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans/ floor
- Process quotes and sales orders and also issue receipts, and invoices.
- Should be able to use an iPad
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products
- Perform other assigned duties
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.