Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- In-depth working knowledge of the seven elements of interior design; space, line, form, color, light, texture, pattern and keeping them balanced to creating an aesthetically pleasing interior.
- Visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals, sourcing products, and material, determining costs and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications are met.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Managing Director.
Key skills for this role
- Creativity and imagination
- Ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others
- Flair for changing trends in designs
- Demonstrate a high understanding of the principle of space planning
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Flexible and adaptability
- Organization skills and ability to multitask
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external to the organization
- A self-starter who is able to take initiative and ownership of duties.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor degree in Interior design, Architecture or similar discipline
- Must have working knowledge in interior design or furniture manufacturing company