We are looking for a highly creative aspiring interior design intern. We would like to provide some real-life experience for already trained Interior Designers/ Architects. This is not a role to teach Interior Design, this is to put to use already gained skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Devise a plan and rough drafts of the design, with the help of interior design software, until approved by clients
- Work primarily with AutoCAD, SketchUp, and materials selection.
- Conduct concept sketches, research materials
- The interns will learn all-around skills of the business & execution of Interior Design & Architecture.
- Have a Degree in Interior Architecture, Interior Design, or Architecture.
- Have less than a year's experience in this field.
- Be highly proficient in Autocad, Sketchup & Microsoft Office.
- Revit & 3DS Max (or other 3D software) is plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.