▪ Collaborate on Design Projects
▪ Assist with plan and design buildings along with the execution and business development team.
▪ Contribute to the brainstorm project design ideas, complete design drawings in CAD Software.
▪ Produces and coordinates project documentation involved in the design process.
▪ Ensures that projects follow the approved specifications and company procedures
▪ Ensures all required documents and paperwork are submitted to the execution team before the installation process is started.
▪ Assist in building specifications, dimensions, assisting with initial project research and outlining project design schedules and tasks.
▪ Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects.
▪ Proficient time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Essential Skills and requirements for a Junior Architect
▪ Architecture/Interior Architecture degree.
▪ Intermediate Understanding of Interior design to international standards
▪ Intermediate use of Autodesk’s AutoCAD
▪ Intermediate use of PCON Planner for 3D Rendering or other 3D-Rendering software.
▪ Conceptualization and Presentation preparation
▪ Strong technical and practical CAD skills with an understanding of architectural conventions.
▪ Detailed and practical understanding of project processes
▪ Experience with design platforms, frameworks and components
▪ Good presentation and facilitation skills
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Timely completion of tasks
▪ Drawing and revising construction documents using AutoCAD
▪ Computer proficiency (Microsoft office – Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
▪ Technical drawing skills and accuracy
▪ Time management: Ensuring drawing are accurate and completed on time