We are seeking to fill the role of a Litigation/Intellectual Property Lawyer who will be responsible for providing legal advice on business matters, including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Music Clearance Agreements, Regulatory Advice, Taxation, and general legal advisory services.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
• Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts for clients in the entertainment industry including producer’s agreements, side artist agreements, licensing agreements, and brand endorsement agreements.
• Negotiating music clearance agreements, and registration of metadata on relevant platforms
• Navigating complex co-ownership of intellectual property rights in the entertainment industry.
• Negotiate and resolve Patent, Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secret, and Litigation disputes.
• Preparing documentation for trademark and copyright applications.
• Manage patent clearance and brand expansion activities, including by working closely with internal and external IP professionals to determine trademark and patent filing strategies.
• Provide legal advice to company departments, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
• Communicate with and direct outside contacts, including external counsel and consultants, on Intellectual Property matters.
• Coordinate and communicate efficiently and effectively with the attorneys, legal analysts, litigation assistants, and other support staff professionals to ensure all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
• Support attorneys and other care team members in IP cases from the pre-suit investigation through trial phases.
• Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to the various Legal Resources attorneys regarding the handling of transactions, disputes, and other legal matters involving intellectual property and including assistance with product claims.
• Assist with or assume responsibility for other legal projects as assigned.
• Minimum of a BL/LLB Qualification
• 4 years Post Call experience.
• Working knowledge of Intellectual Property laws, particularly in the entertainment sector with a focus on Copyright, Trademark, and Patent.
• Advanced level of computer literacy.
• Experience with domains of IP practice (e.g., more than one of asset development, risk mitigation, data and analytics, portfolio management, licensing, transactional due diligence, patent and non-patent IP assets/risks).
• Strong ability to attract, manage and retain Clients.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.